**No recruitment agencies please**
If you are obsessive about detail, meticulous to a fault, we want to meet you!
We are looking for an artworker with 3+ years experience to join our creative team in Bournemouth. Filling a key artworking role in a tight-knit team, you will be the last touch on a wide variety of digital and print-based deliverables.
Reporting directly to the Directors:
- Ensure all artwork is accurately prepared for print/code to detailed specification Uphold design consistency and quality
- Retouch, colour profile and ensure consistency across all photography
- Run final spelling checks
- Thoroughly check proofs
- Develop designs when clear creative direction has been approved e.g. ad resizes
- Understand and work within brand and corporate guidelines where relevant
- Take an active interest in all studio projects to identify and resolve design, artwork and print challenges
- Liaise with suppliers and designers to ensure artwork is supplied to the correct spec
- Keep on top of production schedules to ensure we meet all print and digital deadlines
- Ensure effective file management and archiving
- Produce dummies, mock-ups and presentation boards to a high level of finish when required
- Excellent CS skills – particularly in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Close attention to detail
- Strong retouching skills
- Good eye for typography and layout skills
- Communicate clearly to the team and suppliers verbally and in writing
- Thorough knowledge of print processes and production
- Good knowledge of digital processes and production
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a friendly agency with a great culture/environment who produce outstanding work.
If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
How to Apply
The finer details
Salary: Dependant on Experience
Deadline: 30 Dec 2018
Required experience: Artworking: 3 years
Required education: Bachelor’s
Required language: English
How to Apply